2 Way Manifold Valve and Stainless Steel Instrument Manifolds manufacturer in India
3 Way Manifold Valve and Stainless Steel Manifold Valve manufacturer in Mumbai, available in Horizontal, Vertical and Mounting style
The 2 Way Manifold Valve is used on gauge pressure transmitters so as to isolate the transmitter and vent off the pressure. On the other hand, the 3 Way Manifold Valve is used on the differential pressure transmitters to block each process connection. The High Pressure Manifold Valve is widely used for offsetting weight or outside pressure in a system.
Clients can also get Instrumentation Manifold Valve which can be described as a type of process connection system. It comes with several functions like isolating, venting, and equalizing different pressure measurement applications. The Instrument Solenoid Valve is a valve that is controlled electromechanically. When they are either electrically energized or de-energized, the solenoid 316 Stainless Steel Manifold Valve either shuts off or allows the flow of fluid.
The Hydraulic Manifold Valve regulates the fluid flow between actuators and pumps and other components present inside a hydraulic system. The Manifold Control Valve consists of a series of valves and fittings which make use of an automatic valve. They help in controlling and monitoring the flow through the piping system. The SS 304 Manifold Valve is made up of austenitic steel with low carbon content- they are robust and resistant to high pressure and corrosion. The A351 CF8 304 Instrumentation Manifolds can also resist pitting and crevice corrosion when it comes in contact with an environment that contains chlorides. The CF8M 5 Way Manifold Valve allows in-place transmitter calibration, and they can be mounted on different pressure gauges and transmitters.
- Manifold Valve Price
- Specification of Stainless Steel Manifold Valve
- High Pressure Manifold Valve Symbol
- Instrumentation Manifold Valve Types
- 2 Way Manifold Valve Standards
- How does a Manifold Valve Work ?
- Instrument Solenoid Valve function
- Must View who is using our Manifold Valve ?
- Manifold Valve For Pressure Gauge
- Construction of Manifold Valve With Vent Plug
- What Is The Use Of Manifold Valve ?
- Direct Mount Manifold Valve Drawing
- CF8M 5 Way Manifold Valve Available Material
- 3 Way Manifold Valve Pressure Range
- Pressure Transmitter Manifold Valve Equivalent
- Advantages of Dp Transmitter Manifold Valve
|High Pressure Stainless Steel One-Piece 2-Valves 3-Valves 5-Valves Instrumentation Manifold Valves||US$ 45-200 / Piece|
|Manifold Valves Used for Instrumentation||US$ 0.26-30 / Piece|
|6000 Psig 316 Stainless Steel Manifolds Valves||US$ 60-110 / Piece|
|6000 Psig Gas 2-Valves Manifolds Valves||US$ 45-90 / Piece|
|One Piece Design Stainless Steel Flange Manifolds Valves||US$ 40-200 / Piece|
|Stainless Steel 5 Way Manifold Valves||US$ 40-60 / Piece|
|Stainless Steel 6000 Psi High Pressure Three Valves Instrumentation Manifold||US$ 45-200 / Piece|
|Stainless Steel 304 316 6000 Psi Five Valves Instrumentation Manifold 5m||US$ 80-200 / Piece|
|316 304 6000 Psi Three Valves Instrumentation Manifold 3m||US$ 45-90 / Piece|
|VALVES SIZE||1/8" - 1"|
|CONNECTION||FLANGE END, THREADED|
|FUNCTION||3 WAY, 2 WAY, 5 WAY|
|TYPE||T TYPE, R TYPE, H TYPE|
|PRESSURE RATING||3000 PSI, 1500 PSI, 10000 PSI, 6000 PSI, 15,000 PSI|
|BODY SHAPE||RECTANGLE, SQUARE|
|ORIFICE SIZE||2 MM - 9.5 MM|
|BODY TYPE||FORGED, BAR STOCK|
|MEDIA TEMPERATURE||AS PER PRESSURE RANGE (-120* C TO 500*C )|
|MATERIAL||SS 304, TITANIUM, SS 316, SS 316 TI, BRASS, COPPER, CS, INCONEL, SUPER DUPLEX, HASTELLOY, DUPLEX, ALLOY 20, MONEL, 904L, SMO 254 and ALL OTHER ALLOYS|
|EQUIVALENT BRANDS||PARKER, SWAGELOK, HAMLET, ROSE MOUNT, HOKE, OLIVER VALVES|
|PACKING DETAILS||WOODEN PALLET, BOX PACKING|
|Testing||BS EN 12266 – 1|
|End Connection|| ASME B 16.5- Flanged End
ASME B 16.25- Butt Weld End
|Pressure – Temperature Chart||ASME B 16.34|
|Face To Face||ASME B 16.10|
2 Way Manifold Valves
3 Way Manifold Valves
5 Way Manifold Valves
Instrumentation Manifold Valves
DP Transmitter Manifold Valves
Double Block & Bleed Valves
Manifold Valve With Vent Plug
High Pressure Manifold Valves
Direct Mount Manifold Valves
Pressure Transmitter Manifold Valves
Hydraulic Manifold Valves
Manufacturer of High Pressure Manifold Valve and Instrument Solenoid Valve for equalizing and measuring pressures, 100% factory tested & leak tight shutoff
Steps to place valve into service:
- Ensure all valves closed
- To guarantee that there is equal pressure on both sides of the transmitter, open the equalising valves.
- Leak from both the high and low pressure sides by opening the high pressure block valves
- To lock in pressure from both sides, close the equaliser valves.
- To apply process pressure, open the low-pressure block valves.
- To maintain pressure on the lower side, close the low-pressure block valves.
- To force dp to zero, open the equalising valves.
- To keep the transmitter alone, close the high-pressure block valves.
- The transmitter can now be taken out.
The Manifold Valve can be described as a device that helps to connect one or more blocks or isolate valves of a given hydraulic system. Manifold Valve manufacturer in India produces these valves for a hydraulic system which includes different parts like a ball, needle, bleed, and vent valve. For example, the block and bleed Stainless Steel Manifold Valve is used to ensure that the fluid from upstream does not come in contact with the downstream components. The ASTM A351 CF8M 316 Manifold Valve basically isolates the fluid flow inside a given system.
316 Stainless Steel Manifold Valve and SS 304 Instrumentation Manifold Valve supplier in India, view 2 way, 3 way and 5 way SS Hydraulic Manifold Valve price list
2-way R Type Manifold Valves
5-way H Type Manifold Valves
3-way T Type Manifold Valves
|CONNECTION||THREADED, FLANGE END|
|THREAD||NPT, BSPP, BSPT|
|ORIFICE SIZE||2 MM TO 9.5 MM|
|VALVES SIZE||1/8" TO 1"|
|Set Screw||Using the stem, lock the handle.|
|Bar Handle||To run and regulate the flow of the manifold valve|
|Dust Cap||shields the stem from all outside objects.|
|Stem||i) Stem threads that have been rolled and silver-plated for superior performance and a longer service life.
ii) To ensure low torque operation of the valve and to reduce packing wear, the packing area of the stem should be burnished.
|Lock Nut||For safety, avoid unintentionally disassembling the Manifold valve.|
|Stem Tip||For excellent and repeatable positive bubble tight shut off, use a stem tip made of stainless steel that has been hardened non-rotationally.|
|Locking Pin||to stop unintentional valve loosening or disassembly.|
|Washer||to seal the joint between the body and the bonnet assembly.|
|Packing||Packing below the threads guards against lubricant entering the flow stream.
prevent the stem threads from contamination on the threads or wash it out from the media's potentially negative impacts.
- Food and beverage industry
- Machine building
- Energy and power plant technology
- Chemical and petrochemical industry
- plant and vessel construction
Manufacturer of Manifold Control Valve and CF8M 5 Way Manifold Valve in different styles with multiple functions
- Brass Manifold Valves
- Inconel Manifold Valves
- Hastelloy Manifold Valves
- Monel Manifold Valves
- Duplex Manifold Valves
- Super Duplex Manifold Valves
- Titanium Manifold Valves
- Copper Nickel Manifold Valves
- 15000 Psi
- 6000 Psi
- 3000 Psi
- 20000 Psi
- 10000 Psi
|Low Temp Carbon||A350 LF2||A352 LCB||A350 LF2||K03011|
|Carbon Steel||A105||A216 WCB||A105||K30504|
|High Yield Steel||A694 F60||-||A694 F60||K03014|
|5 Chrome, 1/2 Moly||A182 F5||A217 C5||A182 F5||K41545|
|3 1/2 Nickel Steel||A350 LF3||A352 LC3||A350 LF3||K32025|
|1 1/4 Chrome, 1/2 Moly||A182 F11||A217 WC6||A182 F11||K11597|
|9 Chrome, 1 Moly||A182 F9||A217 WC6||A182 F9||K90941|
|2 1/4 Chrome, 1 Moly||A182 F22||A217 WC9||A182 F22||K21590|
|13 Chrome||A182 F6A||A351 CA15||A276 or A479 410||S41000|
|304L||A182 F304L||A351 CF3||A276 or A479 304L||S30403|
|304||A182 F304||A351 CF8||A276 or A479 304||S30400|
|316||A182 F316||A351 CF8M||A276 or A479 316||S31600|
|317L||A182 F317L||A351 CG8M||A276 or A479 317L||S31703|
|316L||A182 F316L||A351 CF3M||A276 or A479 316L||S31603|
|321||A182 F321||-||A276 or A479 321||S32100|
|347||A182 F347||A351 CF8C||A276 or A479 347||S34700|
|Alloy 400||B564 N04400||A494 M35-1||B164 N04400||N04400|
|Alloy 800||B564 N08810||-||B408 N08800||N08800|
|904L||B625 N08904||-||B649 N08904||N08904|
|Alloy K500||-||-||B865 N05500||N05500|
|Alloy 825||-||-||B425 N08825||N08825|
|Alloy 625||B564 N06625||A494 CW 6MC||B446 N06625||N06625|
|Alloy 600||B564 N06600||A494 CY40||B166 N06600||N06600|
|Alloy B2||B564 N10665||A494 N 12MV||B335 N10665||N10665|
|Alloy C22||B574 N06022||A494 CX2MW||B574 N06022||N06022|
|Alloy C||-||A494 CW6M||-||N10002|
|Alloy C276||B564 N10276||A494 CW12 MW||B574 N10276||N10276|
|25% Duplex||A182 F53||A890 Gr 6A||A276 or A479 S32750 or 60||S32750 or 32760|
|22% Duplex||A182 F51||A890 Gr 4A||A276 or A479 S31803||S31803|
|254SMO||A182 F44||A351 CK3MCuN||A182 F44||S31254|
|Titanium||B381 F2||B367 C2||B348 Gr 2||R50400|
- to access a component and stop the flow of fluids
- reduce installation expenses and connectivity because of the straightforward and small design
- Featuring a strong cartridge valve construction and small sizes, it is suitable in confined locations.
- Because pressure drop and heat are reduced, efficiency is increased, which lowers expenses.
- from lightweight machines to large machinery utilised in a variety of applications
- Stainless Steel Instrumentation Tube Fittings
- Ferrule Fittings
- Stainless Steel Compression Fittings
- Stainless Steel Hydraulic Fittings
- Stainless Steel JIC Fittings
- 37 Degree Flare Fittings
- Duplex Tube Fittings
- Super Duplex Tube Fittings
- 254 SMO Tube Fittings
- 6MO Tube Fittings
- High Nickel Alloy Tube Fittings
- Titanium Tube Fittings
- Brass Tube Fittings
- Copper Nickel Tube Fittings
- Copper Tube Fittings
- Bronze Tube Fittings
- Instrumentation Ball Valve
- Manifold Valve
- Needle Valve
- Check Valve
Have any Questions? Call us Today!